💻 About the role:
This role is to bring clear consistency to Safe’s brand voice and create repeatable and iconic language through content in social media, blogs, newsletters, videos, long form content and ecosystem related content.
We are ready to tell the story of Safe's protocols and interfaces.
This position will work alongside and report into our wonderful Marketing Lead Anirudh
Location: 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany
Our Tech Stack: Mirror, Mailchimp, Twitter, Gsuite, Canva/Figma,
🗃️What you will be doing:
- Maintaining and updating content calendar
- Reproduce content appropriately for digital spaces (website, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, newsletter)
- Translating complex technical concepts into engaging content to drive engagement adoption.
- Create engagement with our target audiences.
- Produce and build copy and SEO for internal and external teams.
- Build and maintain a resource of content produced from different areas of the business and also curate content with PR agencies and partners that are relevant to Safe’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure that feedback is incorporated into content and approval processes are followed.
- Follow up and make recommendations for improving effectiveness of campaigns.
🎒What you will bring:
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize multiple campaigns
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working proactively
- Creative flair
- Great understanding of the English language
- Experience with web3 technical concepts and content
Nice to have but not essential:
- An understanding of smart contract accounts and the conversation around security, multiplayer finance
- Degree in Journalism or Marketing
What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there's a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual ori